If you are just learning about comics but are unsure of where to start? Here is a great chance to kick start your new weekly habit.
1) I recently started collecting comics books and because I want to protect my investment, I bought some boards and bags. When they arrived, I found them to be too large for my comic books. What did I do wrong? - S. Culver in Lake Orion, Michigan
2) Are comic books a good investment for my child's college education? - K Libby in Lincoln, RI
3) I have a daughter and I want to involve her in reading comics, but everything seems to be juvenile or too violent. I can't find anything in between. Any suggestions? - E. Prigge in Findlay, OH
4) I want to go to a Comic Convention, but I am a little nervous. I have never been to one and I am not sure if I need to dress in costume or not. What do you think? - G. Bates in Indianapolis, IN
5) Why do the comic book movie costumes look so different than the comic book costumes I am used to seeing? - J. Heath in Mechanicsburg, PA
To subscribe to this podcast go to:
To find more from Chad go to: