If you are just learning about comics but are unsure of where to start? Here is a great chance to kick start your new weekly habit.
1) Why do most of the Marvel stories take place in New York City?
2) Who is Stan Lee and why does he seem to pop up in all the Marvel movies?
3) Is Damage Control an ultra-secret arm of SHIELD?
4) Why is Captain America so good at being the ultimate soldier, when he received so little training and mostly as a grunt?
5) Why are some Comic Book Movies so bad and others so good?
To subscribe to this podcast go to
To find more from Chad go to: